Witness the land of the riches, the travellers’ dream, the City and Emirate-Dubai, in all its glory. Known for its ultra-modern architecture and all things luxury, Dubai is as if from a different time, far ahead in the future. If you’ve never been to Dubai or are planning on visiting for the first time soon enough, you should know that larger-than-life experiences are awaiting you. Memories you’ll treasure for life and experiences that you’ll never stop talking about. As a first-time traveller, knowing what to do to make the most of the city would give you an edge and save you a lot of time.
So, we’ve listed the top 10 things to do in Dubai for you:
- See the view from the top of Burj Khalifa: Yes, the obvious. Standing at 828 metres, the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, offers incredible views that will make you feel on top of the world.
- Go for a Desert Safari: Experience the magnificence of the Arabian Desert by going on an adventurous desert safari and partaking in activities like dune bashing, camel riding, and sandboarding.
- Retail Therapy at the Dubai Mall: Go for a shopping spree at one of the largest shopping malls in the world, where the choicest of brands compete to get your attention. Also, the fine dining and entertainment add up to the perfect luxurious escapade.
- Catch a Glimpse of the Dubai Fountain: The largest choreographed fountain system in the world, located at the base of Burj Khalifa, is a sight to see. So, spare a little time for the spectacular light and music show; you’ll be glad if you do.
- Explore the Historic Dubai Creek: Hop on a traditional abra boat ride to get to Dubai Creek and see the beautiful contrast between good old and brand-new Dubai.
- Visit the Dubai Museum: The main museum of Dubai, located in the Al Fahidi Fort, the Dubai Museum is the oldest building in Dubai. It allows one to look back at the city’s history, culture, heritage and traditional ways.
- Take a Walk on Jumeirah Beach: Unwind as you walk on Jumeirah Beach, where beautiful white sand and clear blue water intermingle to create a wondrous view and vibe. It is also a famous spot for swimming, sunbathing and water sports.
- Wander around in Palm Jumeirah: The man-made palm-shaped Island is one of the city’s most iconic landmarks and is home to luxury hotels, resorts and other incredible attractions. It is an Island you wouldn’t mind getting stranded on.
- See the Dubai Marina: The gorgeous man-made marina offers a mesmerising walkway along the waterfront leading to a stunning sunset view.
- Visit Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: If you’re fond of adorable aquatic animals, Dubai Mall Aquarium and the Underwater Zoo is the perfect place for you to be. It showcases a diverse selection of exotic species from the world.
Besides these top 10 unmissable things to do in Dubai, there are many more attractions, museums, galleries, malls, restaurants, and everything else you can think of to spend a memorable vacation.
Best Time to Visit
Dubai, as you know it, is a hot and happening place all year long, with an average of 36°C in August and the lowest average temperature of around 19°C in January. So, if you love the sunny side of life, Dubai has an immersive experience to offer you throughout the year. However, if you prefer slightly chill and pleasant weather, November to February is the best time to visit Dubai.
Now that you know why Dubai is on every traveller’s wishlist, what to do while you’re there & the best time to visit, would you like to explore flights to Dubai on Travel Unravel? Visit www.travelunravel.com to book the cheapest airlines to fly to Dubai